The certificate UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – Designing Solutions (CPUX-DS) confirms that the holder:
- has demonstrated their understanding of the specific terms and concepts used for specifying and visualizing user interfaces (“Designing solutions”);
- can apply relevant techniques and methods for specifying and developing
- interaction specifications and use scenarios for interactive systems based on context of use descriptions and user requirements;
- conceptual models for user interfaces;
- information architectures and navigation structures;
- user assistance;
- sketches, wireframes, wireflows, low- and high-fidelity-prototypes for user interfaces;
- has demonstrated competency in designing solutions by completing both a theoretical and a practical certification examination.
The certification examination is based on the CPUX-DS curriculum developed by the International Usability and User Experience Qualification Board (UXQB). Details, including the CPUX-DS curriculum, are publicly available under documents.