More than 6.000 Certified Professionals for Usability and User Experience (CPUX)
- Why should I care about CPUX certification?
- Which types of CPUX certification are available?
- How do I get certified?
- How much does certification cost?
- Which training providers are available?
- What do I need to know in order to get certified?
This webinar is intended for all those, who have no previous knowledge about the “Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience” (CPUX) and want to get basic insights into the CPUX scheme.
The CPUX-DS curriculum was released today. The English version and the German version that both incorporate the feedback from the pilot trainings have been published. Both documents are available for download at our documents page.
We would like to inform you that we have technically renewed UXQB.org and have relaunched it today. We have also renewed the internal area for certified professionals and recognized training providers. The new technical basis should enable us to offer you new possibilities as a certified person or recognized training provider in the future.