The certificate UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – User Requirements Engineering (CPUX-UR) attests that the certificate holder is:
- Familiar with terms and concepts in the field of user requirements engineering
- Able to apply concepts in the following areas of competence:
- Planning, conducting and documenting observations and contextual interviews
- Creating user group profiles, personas and scenarios
- Systematically deriving user needs from context of use descriptions
- Deriving, specifying, structuring and prioritizing user requirements
You obtain the CPUX-UR certificate by passing a theoretical and a practical certification test. The theoretical tests is proctored and consists of a number of essay questions. It lasts 90 minutes. The practical test consists of observing a contextual interview, documenting it in the form of an as-is scenario and deriving the user requirements based on the as-is scenario. You can prepare for the certification test by participating in a training course or by self-study.
For training and self-study, the following documentation is available at no cost.