The following training providers are recognized by UXQB:
Recognized training providers are obliged to:
- Structure and conduct training in accordance with the applicable UXQB curriculum
- Send copies of the standardized evaluation form to the accredited certification provider after every training session
- Conduct public training or in-house training using technically and pedagogically competent trainers in a way that maximizes the likelihood that participants will pass the certification test
- Exclusively use UXQB accredited certification providers
- Allow a minimum of two people who have not participated in the complete training program to participate in the subsequent certification test for a discounted fee
How to become a recognized training provider.