Usability Testing and Evaluation (CPUX-UT)
The certificate UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – Usability Testing and Evaluation (CPUX-UT) attests that the certificate holder is:
- Familiar with terms and concepts related to testing and evaluation of user interfaces, specifically usability testing
- Able to apply concepts in the following areas of competence:
- Planning, conducting and reporting the results of usability tests
- Planning, conducting and reporting the results of user interface expert reviews
- Designing, performing and analyzing the results of qualitative and quantitative user surveys
You obtain the CPUX-UT certificate by passing a theoretical and a practical certification test.
The theoretical test is proctored and consists of 40 multiple choice questions. It lasts 90 minutes.
The practical test consists of carrying out a usability test with 3 participants of a website. Participants are simple to recruit. You have one week to carry out the usability test. You must submit a usability test report and raw videos.
You can prepare for the certification test by participating in a training course or by self-study.
For training and self-study, the following documentation is available at no cost.
A prerequisite for taking the test to become a “Certified Professional in Usability and User Experience – Advanced Level” is the possession of the certificate “Certified Professional in
Usability and User Experience – Foundation Level (CPUX-F)” from UXQB e.V. Nobody will be allowed to take part in the test without this certificate; no alternative certificates will be accepted.