UXQB® Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience (CPUX) tests are open to anyone.
UXQB supplies the necessary content (curriculum, glossary, and sample publicly available test questions)
for the certification tests. The certification tests are conducted by an
accredited certification provider.
Dates for practical exams (CPUX-UR, CPUX-DS, CPUX-UT)
The following 2 certification exams are offered by recognized training providers. For remote theoretical exams you have to either book a training that includes the exam or – in case you want to take the exam without training – directly register for the remote theoretical exam with one of our certification providers.
* All times refer to the local time of the respective location.
** Exam dates usually take place when at least 4 people have registered for them.
Most of the exam dates take place after a preparatory training. If you are interested in participating, please contact the organizer directly (e-mail or URL).
Which certifications are offered?
Currently, certification is available for the following levels:
- Foundation level (CPUX-F)
- Essentials in UX and HCD Management (CPUX-M)
- Advanced level User Requirements Engineering (CPUX-UR)
- Advanced level Designing Solutions (CPUX-DS)
- Advanced level Usability Testing and Evaluation (CPUX-UT)