Our new curriculum “Essentials in UX and HCD Management” (CPUX-M) has been technically finalized. This curriculum focusses on the following subjects:
- The challenges of HCD management
- Business terms that every UX professional should know
- UX and HCD management and leadership
- Crafting and driving UX vision
- Creating a shared HCD culture
- HCD maturity
- Boosting HCD maturity
- Measuring the business value of HCD activities
- Risk management
- Ethical design and sustainable design
The curriculum is supposed to be taught within a one-day-course. The examination for CPUX-M consists of 40 multiple-choice questions as in all of our multiple-choice examinations. Candidates will not need to hold a CPUX-F certificate for taking the examination for CPUX-M. The Examination Regulations for CPUX-F also apply for CPUX-M.
We will now start the translation of the curriculum into German. Also, the secret and public test questions need to be created and evaluated. The English version of the CPUX-M curriculum is already available for download. The German version of the curriculum will be available latest by September 30, 2022. The public exam questions will be published on the UXQB website latest by August 31, 2022.