The webinar will provide frank answers to questions like
- “What is UX – and why is UX training required?”
- “What is UX certification – and what is it not?”
- “Is UX certification worthwhile for me?”
- “Are UX Certifications a shortcut from taking a degree?”
- “Is the industry acknowledging these certifications?”
- “How does UX Certification compare to mentoring?”
Tune in for Rolf Molich, who will share his point of view, followed by a discussion where you can ask questions. Rolf is the vice-president of the UXQB, which offers UX certifications, but Rolf has promised a frank and unbiased view of UX certifications.